Tuesday 29 July 2014

Rimmel London Match Perfection-review



Hiya guys!

So I have been using this foundation for about 2-3 months now and I have to be honest with you, I'm not a big fan of this foundation.

I want a foundation that lasts all day, as I don't really have time in my day to re-do my makeup and this foundation only really lasts for a couple of hours so by mid day, my skin isn't looking that great..

However for the one thing I do like about this foundation is the coverage for the first hours that this lasts it does cover up my imperfections.

But I don't think that I'll be making this purchase again, it was very cheap though at £4.98 but I suppose if you spend more you'll get more for your money. So now I'm going to be looking for a new foundation so any recommendations let me know! 

Speak to you soon!
Nevaeh-Leigh<3



7 comments:

  1. I found exactly the same with this foundation and also that to me it ran out a lot quicker than any of the other rimmel foundations I had tried. Great review by the way :)
    -Luce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame it didn't work out. Have you tried the L'oreal true match or visible lift? A tad more expensive, but still drug store. maybe a primer underneath would help?
    Carolyn | BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review. I've got this foundation and one thing that I really loved to do with this foundation is mix it with some moisturiser and apply it with a sponge. Trust me, it works tonnes times better :) Your blog is amazing btw, thank you for the info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'm glad you like my blog! Thanks, I still need to use the rest of this foundation, so I'll try that, Thankyou! :)<3

      Delete
  4. You're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it! <3

    ReplyDelete