Saturday 12 July 2014

My everyday make-up

Hiya Guys! I thought that it'd be fun to take you through how I do my everyday make-up, I am not at all a professional or expert, I just do my make-up how I like it...

So first I moisturise -The body shop, shea body butter. I love the smell and it is just perfect for my skin. I have oily skin but this product doesn't grease up my skin but still keeps it moisturised.






Next, I apply concealer-Rimmel London-Wake me up, I apply this to any spots or redness and under my eyes.


I then take my Rimmel London-Match Perfection foundation in the shade ivory and put one pump on the back of my hand. Next I get my flat foundation brush and apply the foundation all over my face. After this, make foundation still looks a little streaking, so I take my 2 fibre brush and buff it into the skin, to give a flawless finish.


So far...



Now it is time for eyebrows, I actually don't know the name of the pallet I'm using but it is a dark brown colour, I just take my angled brush and fill in my eyebrows.

I think filling in eyebrows makes such a difference, it really frames the face, as you can see here-

It's now the time to start on my eye make-up!
I first take the L'oreal paris, Crea Creme in the shade Lunar White and apply it all over my lid with my finger.
I then apply a medium brown from the outer of my eye to the middle of my lid, with a eye shadow brush. I then take an angled fluffy brush and the same dark brown I used for my eyebrows and apply it to the crease of my eye. I then blend it all together to give a subtle smokey eye.








It is now time to apply the eye liner! I love love love winged eye-liner and wear it almost everyday!
The eye-liner that I used today isn't my favourite but I'm using it until it runs out so I can get my usual which is- Rimmel London- Exaggerate eye-liner, I just find it really easy to use. But at the minuet I'm using- Collection-Fast stroke eye-liner. The reason I'm not a big fan of it is just because it irritates my eyes and I find it more difficult to use, but its just personal preference. So this is how I do my winged eye-liner...

I then curl my eyelashes and apply mascara. On my top lashes I use Rimmel London-Extra Super Lash-Curved brush. I've tried other mascara's but haven't loved them as much as I love this one! I'm really picky when it comes to my eye-lashes, I don't like them clumpy or looking like spider legs, I just find that this mascara does exactly what I want. I then apply Rimmel London- Sexy curves mascara to my bottom lashes. the brush is very thin and separates them all with out any clumps and makes them look long.




Then to finish off I apply Rimmel London- Vinyl Gloss to my lips! 
And I am done!

So this is my everyday make-up look, I hope you liked it! 
It was my first try at something like this so I hope it was ok!

Speak to you soon!
Nevaeh-leigh<3

Make-up Brushes- http://ebay.eu/1sM1B9Q






No comments:

Post a Comment