Monday 8 June 2015

Mini make up Haul

 Hiya Guys!

So when I went shopping last week I might have picked up a few bits of make up from Superdrug that I didn't need woops! So I thought I'd share them with you! 
























£3.99
This is a blonde eye gel from Rimmel London, as I've been gradually going blonder I've been finding it very difficult to find the right shade, so I thought I'd give this a shot. It doesn't seem to dark, however as it is a gel it is quite thick so I know that it will probably be darker than this.























£2.50
Next I picked up this MUA eye-shadow trio, now at the store they had no tester, so I couldn't feel it. From looking at it, I expected it to be creamy, which is what I was after but when I got home, to my disappointment it is  not creamy, it's just regular powdered eye-shadow, but the colours are really pretty so I'm not going to give up on it just yet.

























£3.99
This is the Rimmel London Eyeliner Exaggerate Smoke'n Shine Black Smokey, sometimes I want a softer make up look but I feel I still need to black to make my eyes pop, so I had been using black eyeshadow but it wasn't giving me the desired effect, so I've decided to give this a go and this is the result-
























I am quite happy with it and I think I'll get a better effect if I'm actually going out somewhere, as I'll put a little more effort into it.






















FREE
At the moment Superdrug is doing an offer so if you spend £9+ you get the Rimmel Natural Bronzing Powder for free which I thought was a great deal so bag it while you can! Now I don't think this is an amazing bronzer but it's decent and does what it says and I'm not going to say no to something free.










































£5.49
Finally I bought this Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in the shade 210 Coral In Gold. I swatched this product at the store and thought that it was really pretty. So when I got home I tried it on, it tasted really nice and went on fairly easily, however I'm not sure whether it suites me. So I need your guys'  opinion does it suit me? Does it look nice? I'm really not sure about it!
What do you think? Yay or Nay? Please let me know in the comments!<3
Hope you enjoyed!
Speak to you soon!
NL<3

No comments:

Post a Comment