Friday 5 June 2015

Teaching Assistant Look Book!

Hiya Guys!

See I told you I'd speak to you soon!
I am going to be doing work experience at a secondary school next week and I was in need of a few bits and bobs. So yesterday I went on a little shop and thought I'd share them with you, I've also put a few outfits together of how I would style them.
 Anyways do enjoy <3
*NOTE* most of the clothes in this post are from Primark, if they aren't I have stated otherwise.






 


 This blouse cost £9, for me I felt that that the material could have been of better quality. The blouse is a little low cut and if you can I'd go for a size smaller if you want to avoid this. However I do love the colour and the material is quite soft and breathable.

The trousers I'm wearing cost £8 which I think is very reasonable, the material is strong and thick, so I know that they will last me a long time, the only downside I have is that I wanted them to be skinnier around my ankles but this isn't necessarily Primark's fault as I have this difficulty everywhere.



These flats cost me £12. Now they look beautiful and the suede is very soft but be warned they will tear your feet apart! To protect my feet I either wear skin coloured socks, which are only a few pounds, they save your feet and still give off the impression of wearing nothing. Life Saver!





 



Like the other one this blouse cost me £9 but this one was a thicker and better quality I felt so I think this blouse deserved the price tag more. 























Now I already owned this blouse as it is what I wear to work  it cost me £8 which I think was a bargain. It is quite a sheer material but you can't see through it which is great, it's really cute and I just love the collars.






I am in love with this dress! It is so cute, I love the style of the cut and the collars, it is really flattering. The dress has a sort of underskirt which is good as it weighs down the dress more and if the top material does blow up in the wind, you still have that saving you from embarrassment! Another bonus the belt comes with the dress all for the total of £13!























I styled the dress with these boots that I have just been loving lately. I have been wanting some Chelsea boots for a very long time and finally found some that I loved! I got them from ebay*links at end* for £21.98 including P&P. They are so comfortable and just all in all beautiful, I'm so happy with them!


























I also already had this outfit, the 'top' is actually a dress and cost £8 which I think is amazing, it is so pretty and so light which will be perfect for summer. But for now it's a little too cold to wear bare legged, so I either pair it with my disco pants or a leggings. As you can see today I chose my disco pants, which I love! They just look really good on anyone and are literally the most comfortable bottoms that I own! I also bought them from Ebay at £10.99. I also add a belt to my outfit just to give it that extra something. I've had this belt for years so I don't know where it's from or how much it cost but really any black belt would look nice.

So I hope you enjoyed this post and gave you some ideas if your going into teaching or something with a similar dress code! 

Speak to you soon! 
NL <3

*links*
Chelsea Boots -http://ebay.eu/1RPxEm5
Disco Pants- http://ebay.eu/1IhMa1y

No comments:

Post a Comment