Friday 3 October 2014

My College Expierence+ A little bit of advice

Hiya Guys!

Yes I know that I've been away for a while..Sorry!

So as you might know by a previous post of mine I was attending college and at the time I was really excited to do so, however as the weeks went on I got less happy to be there. I honestly really didn't like school, so I couldn't wait to leave and go off to college but it really wasn't what I expected at all,
So before it was too late I decided to do something about it.

That is my first piece of advice if you are unhappy-please do something about it, it will only get worse other wise.

So when I went to the place that I wanted to transfer to, there were some difficulties, so I would advice changing a little sooner than I did, to avoid this, I left it about a month before doing so, to make your chance of transferral more likely I would ask to move sooner.

So I basically got told that it was very un-likely that I could move this late, and I was quite upset but they promised to give me a call in the morning.

So at 8:30am I was awoken by a phone call, it was the lady that spoke to the previous day, she told me that I could join but couldn't do all the subjects that I wanted but could pick it up the next year. So I went in and enrolled that wasn't easy either trying to find the right people but then it was done! And I was told to come in Monday morning! I then went and dropped out of college but they wouldn't let me go and say goodbye to my friend which I was sad about.

But the reason for this post is just to let you know that in any situation, if it's family, school, relationships, anything...If you're unhappy PLEASE do something about it before it is too late!

Speak To You Soon!-(i promise!)
Nevaeh-Leigh<3

No comments:

Post a Comment