Saturday 19 July 2014

Shopping Haul!

Hiya guys!

Today I went into town and bought a lot more than expected! So I thought I would share what I bought with you guys!



















White cotton dress- Primark-£5
Very soft and comfortable, great for the the beach or walking around town <3




Bronze Sandals-Primark-£10
Very comfortable and fits nicely. They go with everything too, which is always great!







Mint top, with lace detail-New Look-£9.99
Comfy,pretty  but a little see-through so a white vest is recommended !<3

Blue Denim Shorts-Primark-£5
Comfy and Casual. looks great with anything!<3





Grey vest top with detail-New Look-£7.99
Suits denim, looks great and comfy!<3







Iron Man crop top-  Primark-£6
I love this top and am a big fan of Iron Man, really comfy and just totally awesome!<3






White Vest with lace detail-Primark-£2.50
Goes with anything can be used for day or night!<3

Blue lightweight shorts-£4
Perfect for the beach and for those summer holidays!<3





Mint Vest with lace detail-Primark-£2.50
Comfy, looks great with denim!<3

Blue denim skinny jeans-New Look-£22.99
Soft and looks great on those summer nights out!<3

Black Vest with lace detail-Primark-£2.50
Looks great with everything, wear it day or night!<3




Navy blue and white polka dot 50's style dress-Snap-£18
The pictures really don't do this dress justice but trust me its very cute and I'm in love with it! It is a perfect fit and would look great on a night out just add some heels and you're ready to go!<3

So this is all I bought today, I hope I did well at this style of a blog post!

Speak to you soon!
Nevaeh-leigh!<3

4 comments:

  1. You found such lovely things! My favorite though is the white lace dress. If you had a moment could you check out my new post! I would love your input.
    http://simplyeasierliving.blogspot.com/
    Thanks
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice items! Those sandals are super cute


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for commenting! I'll make sure to check out both of your blogs!
    Nevaeh-Leigh<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, because I think your blog is amazing. I have nominated you for the Liebster award. It is for blogs that currently have under 200 followers. You can read more about it on my post at http:/iyeritsluce.blogspot.co.uk/ and I hope you get chance to take part in it.

    If you do take part please leave a link to the post in the comment section of my Liebster post. Thanks again.

    Luce x

    ReplyDelete