Wednesday 9 July 2014

Fallen By Lauren Kate-Book Reiview




Hiya Guys! Today I'm going to be talking about a book that I have loved for a really, really long time, that book is Fallen by Lauren Kate. This book was recommended to me by my best friend, 4 years ago and I have been in love with it since. Fallen is part of a 4 book series, Fallen, Torment, Passion, Rapture and a spin-off book-Fallen in Love.

I understand that it isn't everyone's cup of tea, but any-who. 

Fallen was written in 2009 by an American author-Lauren Kate. It is a 'teenage fantasy Gothic novel'. The story is about a teenage fallen angel, Daniel Grigori, who as been in love with the same girl, since the beginning, Luce Price is born every 17 years but when she starts to remember, the cycle starts over.

The first book is set in sword and cross, which is a reform school in Georgia. Luce was sent to the school because she was blamed for the death of a young boy. Here she meets the oddly familiar Daniel, and begins her journey to the truth.

Believe me when I tell you that it is better than I am making it out to be, give it a go! You won't regret it         (Hopefully...) 

They are now in production of making a film for this book, which I am a little worried about. They have released the cast.. and I'm sorry to say but at the moment I don't like their choices. However I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and am going to wait to see how they portray the characters on the big screen before giving a proper judgement.

If you have read the book, and the rest in the series, who is your favourite character? Which is your favourite book? What are your feelings about the cast? And are you excited for the film?

I know that this blog post was a little different but these are the things that I enjoy!

Speak to you soon!
Nevaeh-leigh <3


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will do!

      Nevaeh-Leigh <3

      Delete