Sunday 13 July 2014

25 question tag! <3

Hiya guys! This idea was suggested to me by a friend abilaff.blogspot.co.uk. (Check out her blog!)

So I thought that this would be fun so here are 25 facts about me! 

1-Do you  have a middle name?
Not anymore as it is now part of my first name but it was Leigh <3

2-What was your favourite subject at school?
I had two, Drama and English <3

3-What is your favourite drink?
At the moment it's raspberry and white chocolate cooler from Costa <3

4-Favourite song at the moment?
Daydreaming by Paramore <3

5-What is your favourite food?
Chocolate-not even kidding I barely eat anything else! <3

6-What is the last thing you bought?
Apart from food...a new lip bar <3

7-What is your favourite book of all time?
I don't have one of all time it depends what I'm loving at the time so at the moment it's a series called fallen. I did a blog post about it<3 http://nevaeh-leigh.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/fallen-by-lauren-kate-book-reiview.html?m=1

8-What is your favourite colour?
I have a few, black,white,grey,mint green,purple,red <3

9-Do you have any pets?
No but I used to have a car called poppy but we had to give her away :( <3

10-What is your favourite perfume?
I don't really use perfume but my favourite body spray is Charlie Chic <3

11-What is your favourite holiday?
Christmas! I love the warmth, the smells, the idea of family getting together!<3

12-Do you speak another language?
No but I'm thinking of learning Portugese as my Grandad moved out there and when I go to see him I'd like to understand conversations and be able to talk to the people in the village<3

13-Do you have any siblings?
Yes an older brother Luke who is 22 <3

14-What is your favourite shop?
Once agin I can't  pick one so I'll name a few-New Look,Primark, PULP <3

15-What is your favourite resteraunt? 
Frankie and Bennys, I love the Italian! Especially the pizza and the cheesecake there is the die for! <3

16-When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday <3

17-What is your favourite blog?
Kalel's blog!
<3

18-What is your favourite tv show?
Once again, I'll name a few- Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Sherlock, Charmed, Ghost Whisperer, Buffy,Angel, The Secret Circle, The Originals,Friends, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother and The Inbetweeners!
Ok so maybe that was a bit more than a few! Oh well <3

19-What is your favourite movie?
Here's a few- X-men, The hunger games, the fault in our stars, scream, hills have eyes, conjuring, twilight(I like it don't judge ;) ) <3

20-PC or Mac?
I'd have to say PC as I've never had a Mac but I'd love one! <3

21-What kind of phone do you have?
A shitty blackberry! <3

22-How tall are you?
I am 5ft 2, yes I'm sort of short I know <3

23-Can you cook? 
I'd say I'm ok at it but I prefer to bake! <3

24-What is your favourite band?
It always and forever will be My Chemical Romance! They will get back together! <3

25-Do you want to have children and get married?
Yes to both but not for at least another 10 years <3



So now you know a little bit more about me!

Speak to you soon!
Nevaeh-Leigh<3

2 comments:

  1. That is a great post and interesting questions. I too like the TV-shows you've mentioned. Keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!
    Nevaeh-Leigh<3

    ReplyDelete