Saturday 9 August 2014

July Favourites!




Hiya Guys!

So I know I'm a little late, as we are over a week into August but I wanted to do  July Favourites blog post, but I've been really busy so it's taken me a while to get around to it! But anyway...Here we go!

The First thing I've been loving this month is this nail polish! It's by Rimmel London-Salon PRO-Colour 500-Peppermint.
I just think that it's the perfect colour for summer and goes on my nails really nice too!<3





Recently in England, we have been having a lot of warm weather so I have been wearing these shorts to death! I just love them! They make it look like you made an effort, when you just can't be bothered! Aha! Which I love!<3





 My favourite song this month is an oldish one(few years)- Sarah Smiles by Panic!At the disco. They're one of my favourite bands and I just love it, no reason in particular really..It's just a good song!<3





This month I have taken a break from Supernatural, so that my friend can catch up with me, aha! So I needed something to replace the whole in my heart.. and that was an old love of mine anime. I use to watch it a lot about a year ago and now only watch it every now and again. However I have really got back into it and am loving it! I've watched a few different ones, Vampire Knight and sequel Guilty-Amazing! It's darkish, romantic and  bit of blood! Fairy Tail- Really good, However I really don't think they need so many shots of the leads boobs and ass but whatever the show itself is awesome! But yeah, there is a few others but if any of you are anime fans let me know of some good ones to watch! I need more!<3




















I love to read a lot, so this month I decided to re-read an old fave- Evermore-By Alyson Noel. Once again it's a romantic teen fiction, yes I read that kind of stuff that everyone hates, Oh well! aha! I just really love this book, its part of a series which is now finished, I recommend if you're into teen, fantasy, romance stuff, its pretty good!<3





So I spend a lot of my time on the Internet, and a large percentage of that on YouTube, and this month I have been loving watching all of Kalel's past and present channels, I've just been watching all of Kalel and Anthony's  really old vlogs and Kalel's old channel's video's and have just been really enjoying them!<3









And finally the most important one... Cadburys Buttons! Anyone who knows me, knows that I am obsessed with chocolate, not even kidding I have at least one a day, or a get shakes-don't ask, it's weird. But this month I have just been loving buttons! They're just so beautiful and I just love chocolate aha!<3


So I hope you enjoyed this favourites! This was my first one, so I don't know if it was too wordy or not! 

Speak to you soon!
Nevaeh-leigh!<3

2 comments:

  1. I read the Immortals series (or the majority of it) way back in seventh grade, but never reallly got back into it. After the fourth or so book, my ibrary didn't have the rest, so I never really finished it. Now I am going to go back and try to read the whole series, maybe even re-read the ones I already read!
    I also really love those lacy shorts/skirt! I used to have a similar one and my brother called them my "doiley doiley doiley" pants. I enjoyed this post and hope you keep on posting!!
    -EJ
    http://what-ta-do.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should read them! The ending is good! Awesome! Thank you! I am still posting, I've just been on holiday! Thanks again!

      Nevaeh-leigh<3

      Delete