Sunday 29 June 2014

Prom!

Hiya guys! On Thursday I had my Prom and I honestly wasn't expecting to love it as much as I did! I thought that I'd run through my dress, hair and make-up for you! I'm going to put all of the links of products and people at the end...

First of all I got my hair done by Lucille, she was so kind, lovely and very talented! For my hair I used black human hair extensions. She first of all curled my natural hair with a curling tongs and curlers, she then sprayed my natural hair with hair spray to allow it to set.

Whilst waiting for my hair to set, she then began curling the extensions with the curling tongs. After she finished curling the extensions, she let my natural hair out of the curlers and sprayed it with more hairspray, she then blended the extensions into my natural hair, spraying the hair with hairspray as she went. Then she pinned back the front of my hair to show my ears. Finally she sprayed some shine spray, to make my hair appear shiny and healthy. I love love loved my hair so much! So thank you Lucille!

Afterwards I got my make-up done by a lady called Heather, she was also very friendly an equally as talented. I'm not going to go through what she did, and what she used because I don't actually know, however I used a pair of really pretty false eye lashes by Katy Perry-Cool Kitty. I haven't worn false eyelashes before, but they were really light and natural looking and really well made, so I defiantly
would recommend them!I really loved my make-up so thank you Heather!
Finally it was time to put on my dress! This was the part that I was most excited for! My dress was a separate skirt and corset, the only fault with the dress would be that the corset clips at the front were extremely difficult to get together, it seemed that the indents weren't deep enough, but other than that, I loved it! It was the perfect dress!


Prom was an amazing night, with amazing people! I'm so glad I went , Our prom was held at Goosedale Conference and Banqueting, it had beautiful decor and scenery, it was just a perfect night and I couldn't have been happier! So now it is a new chapter in my life and I couldn't be more excited  to start it...

Speak to you soon!
Nevaeh-leigh <3

Links-


Hair extensions~http://ebay.eu/1vkOkVj






No comments:

Post a Comment